Shiyloh CR Leaders replied

621 weeks ago

Just thought I'd pop in and say hi! I've not forgotten y'all. Glad to see y'all alive and well.

I only poked in and one standout was that Av was killed by y'all!? Way to go!
For what the law could not do…..God did!

621 weeks ago

Oh…this is Shiloh by the way :)

Aerendir CR Legend replied

621 weeks ago

Miloh!!!
Yup AV down!
How is goin all? i hope everything is goin well, and u are fine :D
There is not much things news since u stop playin……

…. LIE! there is so many things new to do!
~ Our days are precious and so fews, we all reap what we are due, under this sky no longer blue, we bring a dawn long overdue ~

621 weeks ago

I figured, when I quit playing last I have done a good job at not keeping up with game content. It was(I'm sure still is) an awesome game, so keeping up with everything would have been too tempting.

Life is good, my daughter is gorgeous(18mo old now), work is tough but good, and I'm the luckiest man in the world to be married to my lovely wife. The golf game has it's moments. I placed second in a recent tourny, but then turned around a week later and shot one of my worst rounds in awhile, lol

Aerendir CR Legend replied

621 weeks ago

This picture is so cute!!! <3

hehehe, i'm happy u got in to say Hi and post some pictures and looks everything is goin pretty well to u, so i'm happy x2 then :D
Ya, well, we are getin old in there has been so many years playin together but it's always nice to me getin in to play with friends on my free time, so for now i keep goin. Playin a lot of less than in old times but it's always fun to make some runs with my pps
~ Our days are precious and so fews, we all reap what we are due, under this sky no longer blue, we bring a dawn long overdue ~

Falk CR Legend replied

620 weeks ago

Your kid is adorable bro! Glad family, work and you are happy and healthy!
Falkrye- Elvaan Death King
Leviathan- Crystal Rain

"Enjoy the little things as they are the things we miss most in our lives"- Me

620 weeks ago

Thanks man, same back to ya!

You playing again or you just pop in and say hi falky?

Falk CR Legend replied

620 weeks ago

Nah, I thought about it but i am just to dang busy so i just pop in to say harro and see how the peeps are doing
Falkrye- Elvaan Death King
Leviathan- Crystal Rain

"Enjoy the little things as they are the things we miss most in our lives"- Me
Please log in to post a reply.