Roque replied

658 weeks ago

Hi guys, i'm just stopping by to say hello. it's been a while huh? so wow i still see ehud and akaira and lildizz and many other familiar names. how has everyone been?

Ehudffxi Admin replied

658 weeks ago

Josh!!! We are doing well. How are you man? Yeah Nora and I are still playing, its been alot of fun since SE changed development teams. FFXIV was the best thing ever for FFXI, we got rid of the crapy dev team that had been running the game down.

Still managing your business?

CrystalRain Linkshell

Roque replied

658 weeks ago

i'm glad ffxi is still going strong. you know, i gave xiv a shot and just couldn't get into it. the game lacked something… it needed a little more meat on its bones. i would love to come back to xi… if it were not as time consuming as i remember it being.
yeah, i'm still managing. i was recently promoted to general manager and given my own store!! can you imagine me running my own restaurant? pretty crazy huh?
how's life treating you and nora?
it's really good to ''see'' you guys again :)

Akaira CR Leaders replied

656 weeks ago

Hi Roro! We're doing great :D They really made some nice improvements where things don't take quite as long as they use to ^^ I'm glad to hear you are doing well and grats on having your own restaurant! If ever you find some time you will always have a welcome home here at CR <3
Akaira of Leviathan
Crystal Rain

Aerendir CR Legend replied

656 weeks ago

My roro!!! nice to see u over there to drop some waves :D
~ Our days are precious and so fews, we all reap what we are due, under this sky no longer blue, we bring a dawn long overdue ~
Please log in to post a reply.