Ehudffxi Admin replied

659 weeks ago

Please share stories that made you laugh or cry about our dear friend Bob.

CrystalRain Linkshell

Aerendir CR Legend replied

659 weeks ago

Well, i have so many things about bob. Like i say i has been not all this long with her to should say i knowed her since years ago.
She was really a new friend since we meet into the game till today, but really i can think like i knowed her enough to say she was a good friend mine. She has helped me with so many things, she has helped me with Shinryu and lots of VNM to get my ocelots (but still not havin droped to me for bad luck after more than 8 kills) but before all this of abyssea come out, bob has made so many things with me, from normal LS events to outside events like salvage, helpin ppl with weapons and helpin her with the sword, i still remember when we got it done and rushed back to the town to made their weapon screen… she helped me outside of abyssea with my trial vnm NMs, getin my bloody ring, campin Roc and so many other things. I always liked bob was always up to help the ppl who needs some help. Maybe wolf is right, since she was always sit, this might be the reason she was always up to move into their fantasy all how she was able to do. I think my worse experience till today was when malkav leave the game, i have seen lots of friends leavin and it'always hard, he was one of the 1st guys i meet into the game cause their name (malkav is the name of a kind of vampires called Malkavians), losin a friend into the game was hard for me, but now this mean nothin after i meet bob news. Maybe because Malkav is still outside and we can meet in other side with some luck.
I'm sad in this way of not sayin anymore "Hiya bobes!" or in the way of doin any kind of event, camp with her.
She was sweet, never complained when something fails, always apologizing if something was wrong, like if it was their fault and only their fault.
I think this LS is so old and this made us more than a LS, it's more like a family. So i think we losed more than a member, she was like a sister for some ppl, for others was more like a mom or a daughter, but for sure she was more than a member.
This is why my feelings are disgruntled, I'm so happy to meet Bob and so sad to losed her.

But like i say, this go to made us grow up more, be strongest to made new things, and when something like AV gets down for sure i know who i'm goin to dedicate this kill to…!!

last edited 659 weeks ago by Aerendir
~ Our days are precious and so fews, we all reap what we are due, under this sky no longer blue, we bring a dawn long overdue ~

Akaira CR Leaders replied

659 weeks ago

Bob was a true sweetheart. Always one of the first with a "hello" when you popped on. As Aere said in her post, Bob was always helping out with one thing or another. She saw me struggling with the white rabbit NM in Uleguerand a couple of years ago. I was camping it for synergy upgrades for my WHM body. She strolled out on her THF to see if she could help me kill it. We laughed when that darn rabbit got the best of both of us the first time. After changing our strategy, we had that rabbit's number. We had the fight down so well, we even camped it for her after I had gotten my last one. For a little while there, it was a way for us to get together and have fun with our rabbit adventures. This was only one of many, many precious memories I have of Bob. Perhaps I'll post some more a bit later. I do miss her~ Love you Bob <3
Akaira of Leviathan
Crystal Rain

Lildizz replied

658 weeks ago

I barely knew Bob as well as most of you did but I did consider her a good friend and a great ally. Being able to co tank with her to me was an honor. I'll miss her greatly and I didn't feel the effect til I had to pull in einherjar. I'll miss you Bob and see you soon in the next life.

Trisscar replied

627 weeks ago

I wish I knew Bob as well as the rest of you did as it is I barely knew her at all, but still it's never good when someone passes away.

So long Bob, I wish we could've stood back-to-back more often.

last edited 627 weeks ago by Ehudffxi

mermeladas CR Small Group Member replied

619 weeks ago

Every single moment was awesome. Bob was the single reason I played for as long as I did and the single reason I returned in 2011.

I miss her each and every day.
Please log in to post a reply.